2.26.2008

homefun #4

This week's assignment: candid and posed portraits. I didn't really get a "candid" shot but I'm not really going for the "posed" look either. Just somewhere in between. I am trying to learn to use natural light...so I guess I'm in the "no flash" camp. I used a flash on photo #4 and I think it shows. The more I learn, the more I realize there is to learn...








A big thank you to my kids and their friends for being my willing subjects week after week after week after week. Like they say, practice makes perfect...and I've got a long way to go!


5 comments:

Nicole said...

I love these. And holy cow, your kids are growing! I can't believe Matt!!! And your girls are gorgeous!

Maryanne said...

Last night my brother linked to your blog (through my blog). Then he called me and said, "Wow, that photographer friend of yours sure takes GREAT pictures!".

Darling photos! And I'm jealous of your new "birthday" lense (I'm not sure what it is exactly but is SOUNDS cool!)

Maryanne said...

Oh dear. I just looked at what I wrote, and why in the HECK did I put an "e" on lens?! I thought it looked wierd when I typed it but couldn't figure out why. Now I know...
I realy can spel, you no!

Kelly said...

Your kids and their friends are so beautiful. Nice job. You're getting so good at this!

Donna Boucher said...

You have an amazing group of gorgeous kids!!!

I adore that top photo :o)